Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Internet Fax Malaysia

Quattro bambini rom, uccisi dal fumo e dal fuoco.

The Associated Press - February 10, 2011
Free ........ 9 February 2011
------- -------------------------------------

The story of four Roma children victims of company and fire, the reaction was immediate and united in grief, but there were also expressions of condemnation of the parents blamed for the abandonment.

But I can not forget that, those parents probably were - in turn - Roma children, perhaps trained to beg, even subjected to violence. People are the result of their experiences, their experience will be different and I believe that an adult who has a past, calmly and deprivation by an adult who bears the scars of a difficult childhood.

How can you judge without knowing all the elements. I really do not feel well because from my privileged situation in some way and then come back to my gaze chilled women begging with children sleeping in the arms that are - instead - drug addicts.

Those children, even in this violent and innocent, who will become adults? There is so much moral misery and the real world! I think of those children died of suffocation from smoke and flames, as we all are suffering and anguish, but I think that "guilt" go well beyond the familiar.

--------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment