Sunday, January 30, 2011

Formula To Calculate Recurring Deposit Interest

all hope that I click in the day, with Gore in the heart

a song that today is the most popular, a text that tells me a lot and tonight I want to dedicate to all those (and there are many!) Who have put their future projects in a little key that says "send" and that tomorrow morning at 8.00 will send their request to have a place in our sun.
tomorrow, January 31, 2011, will be sent applications for entry into Italy of so many men and women who already live here, or almost invisible, or wishing to come here.
a lottery demented, 98,000 people throughout Italy, click the first who arrives and takes the first place.
at least three quarters of these people have certainly paid a lot of money (the quotations come to € 12,000, they tell me) because someone is willing to declare the employer.
because without a promise of work does not enter.
that is, without a promise of work there is stabilized.
a job even if it already has.
no autonomy for these women and men, all power in the hands of employers who use their work without declaring it, and employers are paying for convenience that promise the country that will take.
no autonomy, once again submerged feed markets, exploitation and scams of all impunemtente the skin of the migrants.
nothing new, though we hope that a better world come from the sky. But

3 and 4 February 2011, to Gore, in opening the World Social Forum in Dakar, start work on the proposal of a World Charter on the Rights of Migrants , an ambitious project that starts from migrants themselves, in Marseille in 2006.
lot of autonomy in this project, a lot of strength, a lot of intelligence, a work of years to finally see a light world.

's all the love I have for people who hope to start tomorrow, and all hope from Dakar something because I really begin to change!

With a little 'music.




The wonders in this part of the universe, born
seem to frame the face
and if by chance you've lost in the chaos,
I felt a strong sense of unresolved.

A great vacuum that would push me over,
to the extreme limit of my hopes, I would have tried
like a mad knight,
I fought against evil and its instances. The mazes I

route without a wire,
feeding on what the land would offer
all boundaries and again I have asked for asylum,
I risked my life at sea.

Considering that love is priceless
am willing to do anything to have a little ', whereas
love has no price I will pay
giving all the love,
all the love I have.

A prisoner inside the prison infinite
I feel if you were not in my heart, I would
as many hidden behind a finger
sellers to give in to pain.

And I've seen things reserved for dreamers,
and I drank the juice of bitter contempt,
and I made all my purest acts.

Considering that love is priceless ...
Considering that love is priceless,
am willing to do anything to have a little ', whereas
love is priceless
the notes offering all the love, all the love that I
,
all the love I have.

Without you it would have been all in vain,
like a sword that pierces a dead body,
without love would be just a charlatan,
like a boat that never leaves port.

Considering that love is priceless,
am willing to do anything to have a little ', whereas
love has no price I will pay
giving all the love,
all the love I have, everything
I love that,
all the love I have,
all the love I have,
all the love I have.


0 comments:

Post a Comment