Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cheapest Brintons Carpets

# 2 Italian language test

of Igiaba Scego on Unit

nights ago I came across the network in a face-transmitted from Reservoir Dogs. The hyena
Giulio Golia has dismantled piece by piece, the statement councilor of the Municipality of Rome Laura Marsilio. The commissioner had said (referring to the issue of children di migranti, le cosiddette seconde generazioni): «Anche se questi bambini sono nati in Italia è sbagliato considerarli non stranieri». Non stranieri??? Quindi stranieri. Per l’assessore Marsilio se sei nato in Italia e sei nero o hai gli occhi a mandorla non sei (e forse non lo sarai mai) italiano. Questo, fa giustamente notare la iena Golia, è molto grave soprattutto se detto da un assessore alla scuola. Golia per dimostrare la sua tesi mette a confronto Marsilio con due ragazzi romani, romanisti di origine nigeriana. Lo show, anche se a fin di bene, mi ha rattristato parecchio. Da una parte c’era l’assessore che non si arrendeva all’evidenza di trovarsi davanti a due italiani neri. Continuava a dire che i due ragazzi "Carry a different culture." But there were these two guys the other blacks Italians forced by circumstances to demonstrate their level of Italian, "the tifiamo" Maggica "," I know magnate de portions du matriciana made by my mother, "" The Italian girl is me "" I do not speak the Nigerian. " Why, I wonder, we must show that migrant children are Italians? I thought that I am the daughter of immigrants born in Italy I've never eaten carbonara. This makes me a foreigner? I remembered Zhanxing Xu a daughter of immigrants like me. She likes rice and pasta, does not like football and studying German. Xu feels Zhanxing italianissima, perchè è qualcosa di insito in lei. In una sua lettera che gira in rete scrive: «Non ho bisogno di tingermi di verde, bianco e rosso per sventolare ciò che sono» .

12 ottobre 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment