Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Masturabting With G'f On Phone

L'uomo è un animale socievole, che detesta i suoi simili.

Free ... March 12, 2011 ----------------------------------
---------

insisted I wonder if humanity will ever find peace. We Italians, since we have always been a relatively remote Guelphs and Ghibellines, the Montagues and Capulets and came to the current struggles of "right and left." We will change that?

Perhaps the competitive spirit is stronger aspiration and the common good-if I stop to think - I conclude that, in practice, is the lack of intelligence that determines the behavior!

fact, if I can envisage a world of people and available collaborative looming really a vision of paradise. But Heaven is not here ... .(;-(

OK - are two in the morning and it's better that I go back to bed. Perhaps I can at least dream about a better world. Who knows?
----------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment