Thursday, February 28, 2008

Brazilian Song Ba Ba Ba Ba

carnevale...

know it's a bit 'late, but my slowness and my infinite laziness without limit ... but what I'm saying? I just forgot, I admit it! Here, I first put this beautiful photos, but they are stupid ... so I put it just now:


photos symbol of carnival (and we're talking about February 2!)
thanks amiciiiii due to fat and there were a thousand other thousand people who came to populate this great party and made sure that was so good! After the official thanks

step to consider the evening:
  • is the glob and they pulled ale parcel BUUUUUUUU !!!!!!!!
  • me and the faith we have again demonstrated our prowess in hand: it will be our future! (!?!?)
  • 've managed to break (do not know how!) Of handcuffs ross ross ... sorry on behalf of
  • you did not flooded any bathroom: ALIVE!
  • paul and there were random and quite accidentally exchanged a sweet basin (in uncontrollable laughter of the young who could not believe I saw a scene so funny!)
  • faith gave me back a bag of potato chips ... but not how many peanuts I made to you and I dade!
  • the faith and you've ... well ... the more that faith ... but faith ... well ... I can not express! Compliments left me breathless!!
  • last of the young man appeared at the door: a guy dressed stranger Che Guevara!
  • also signed and has spent good, good, evening !!!!!!!!!( QUOTE OF DUCKS AND MIA! NOT YOUR I wish to underline that will not go around saying it's YOUR FLOUR BAG !!!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment